- Identify the concepts upon which accounting functions are based.
- Describe the difference between accounting and financial management.
- Read financial statements of a business.
- Use cash flow statements as a tool for financial analysis.
- Describe the relationship between growth, profit and cash flow.
Additional Outcomes: Introduction to Financial Management
Identify the financial implications for making decisions.
- Describe the key concepts of managerial finance.
- Interpret financial statements.
- Calculate financial ratios to measure the financial health of an organisation.
- Draft financial forecasts.
- Identify growth opportunities through financial results and report the results of a financial analysis.
- Identify the components of a set of financial statements as well as their objectives and interrelationships.
- Describe the importance of working capital and cash flow in a business.
- Draft budgets according to the operational plans of a unit. Program Delivery
The duration of the program is of 2 Days and the organizations can complete this course on weekdays, weekends or on multiple weekends.