A project manager responsibility is to manage all the aspects of the project by taking into consideration all the stakeholders within optimal resources. A good project manager will make sure that the project is being executed as per the agreed SLAs and the metrics
Westford Exeed project management program is for the organizations who wants to train their managers/supervisors on basic and advance concepts of projects management as per the guidelines of Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- Describing the steps in the project management process.
- Applying the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) framework to develop a project plan that covers the project life cycle (organising, planning, monitoring, controlling and learning), including the project scope and work breakdown structure.
- Defining a project.
- Preparing a basic project plan.
- Describing what is involved in basic quality control of a project.
- Describing the team leader’s role in a project.
- Describing the nature of total quality management.
- Describing examples of continuous improvement schemes.
- Explaining the key success factors for running projects on time, within budget and using the appropriate project administration tools and techniques.
- Closing a project
- Rescuing a project
The entire program is of three days duration and can be deliver over the weekends, weekdays or on multiple weekends.