Performance evaluations and appraisals are common part of any company. It is an evaluation of employee’s performance at the workplace. The performance reviews or the assessments will be conducted at regular intervals by the department managers or the senior managers. The goal behind conducting performance reviews is to help employers assess the performance of employees and react accordingly.
Westford Exeed NLP performance reviews program is designed for the organizations who are interested in bring in the concept of conducting effective performance reviews through effective Neuro Linguistic Programming by training their senior staff.
- Understand NLP and how it helps in performance evaluation
- Using psychometric test for judging the participants profile (MBTI)
- Using simple Johari Window explanation to understand the participants self awareness
- Develop performance goals for an individual.
- Describing the steps in conducting an informal performance discussion.
- Describing the main issues to consider in conducting a formal performance review.
- Describing typical challenges in counselling a team member to overcome barriers to performance improvement.
- Identifying the areas that should be covered in an action plan for improved individual performance.
- Describing ways of managing conflict that could arise during performance feedback sessions.
The program duration is of 1 day and the program can be deliver over the weekend or the weekday. The program can also be customized with team building training