As a senior executive or the director you are responsible for managing the entire operations of a business in single or multiple regions. As an executive you are responsible for designing organization’s strategic goals and its long term visions and lay out the plans for achieving it. You are also responsible for managing a team of senior managers and divisional heads from multiple divisions, countries and regions.
Westford Exeed Executive Development program is a comprehensive program designed for the business leaders who are leading the entire organization or the unit or a large business division. The program will enhance the skills and competency of the individuals for executive roles which are essential for organization’s strategic goals. The program will be centred on making professionals competent on strategic leaderships, business sustainability, innovation, IT leadership and personal mastery.
- Module 1: Global economic trends
- Module 2: Marketing trends in the new economy
- Module 3: Managing digital strategies
- Module 4: Strategic management
- Module 5: Strategic leadership
- Module 6: Systems thinking
- Module 7: Business and sustainability
- Module 8: Effective negotiation strategies
- Module 9: Career mapping
- Module 10: Executive coaching and personal mastery
- Module 11: Financial Strategies
The program consists of eleven modules and the entire program is of fifteen days duration which will be deliver in five study schools of three days.
During the entire program, a program learning coach will be available with the participants till the entire sessions and will act as a catalyst of learning and will work with the faculty, participants, management and the program manager.
Successful participants will get sixty (60) QCF – UK credits from Pearson and these credits can be used for career progression for MBA