According to a research conducted by Gallup Survey, companies with engaged employees outperform their competitors by 202%. Employee engagement also helps organization in reducing their employee turnover by 75% as the engaged employees are less likely to leave their current organizations.
Westford Exeed employee engagement training program is designed for the organizations who are interested in creating a culture of engaged employees and further helping employees in finding their passion and their hidden talents to apply them in workplace.
- Attaining a thorough understanding of employee engagement.
- Identifying the different types of attention.
- Creating strategies for SMART goals (S- specific, significant, stretching; M – measurable, meaningful, motivational; A – agreed upon, attainable, achievable, acceptable, action-oriented; R – realistic, relevant, reasonable, rewarding, results-oriented; T – time-based, time-bound, timely, tangible, trackable
- Creating and understand different methods that create positive engagements.
- Identifying the areas of procrastination and learn how to manage your time.
- Developing strategies for an engaged workforce.
- Identifying the different personality types and how they fit into a plan for employee motivation.
The program is of 1 day duration and the program can be deliver over the weekdays or the weekend. The program can also be deliver along with team building training and building high performance training.