Customer Relationship Management helps sales professional to understand who their customer really are and how to build and manage the relationship with the customers for achieving the company bottom line.
Westford Exeed Customer Relationship Management program make sales professional realize the value of relationship management with the customers and further help them in measuring the relationship management efforts by establishing key milestones.
- Value of a CRM in modern organization
- Creating a CRM Plan in an organization
- Understanding and Analysing the different components of a CRM
- Articulating the CRM milestones and goals as per the organization’s process
- Analysing the value proposition in CRM from the client’s perspective
- Identifying and defining CRM role within the organization
- Strategies and process for customer retention and value added referral
- Evaluating possible CRM vendor (additional module)
The duration of the program is of 1 Day and the organizations can complete this course on weekdays or weekends.